- To develop GREAT technocrats and to establish centre of excellence in the field of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering.
- Global technocrats with human values
- Research and lifelong learning attitude,
- Excellent ability to tackle challenges
- Awareness of the needs of society
- Technical expertise
- To provide good technical education and enhance technical competency by providing good infrastructure, resources, effective teaching learning process and competent, caring and committed faculty.
- To provide various platforms to students for cultivating professional attitude and ethical values.
- Creating a strong foundation among students which will enable them to pursue their career choice.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates will be prepared
- To cultivate the skills & attitude required to pursue career choices in Electronics and Telecomminication Engineering, allied fields and be able to contribute to the advancement of knowledge.
- For deep insight in Electronics and Telecomminication Engineering concepts, mathematical, scientific and multidisciplinary engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems and pursue higher studies.
- With good scientific and engineering knowledge in the field of Electronics and Telecomminication Engineering so as to comprehend, analyze, design and develop products and solutions for the real life problems.
- To exhibit professional attitude, effective communication skills, leadership roles, project management and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context
- To continue professional and personal development with awareness of excellence and the life-long learning.
- About Department:
The department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering offers UG and PG programs in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, affiliated and recognized by Dr. BabasahebAmbedkar Technological University, Lonere, Dist. Raigad (M.S.). UG and PG program is accredited by NAAC with ‘B’ grade. UG program is established in 1995 with the intake of 30 seats and PG in 2013 with 09 seats. The department has well qualified and dedicated faculty. All departmental faculty members are UGC approved and average teaching experience of these faculty members is more than 18.5 years. The program has well equipped laboratories and continuously upgraded the infrastructure according to changing needs of technological environment.
I welcome you all to the Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. The Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Department was established in 1995. Since then the department is running a UG program of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. Department has stated PG course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from 2013. Department is supported by 14 faculty members with average teaching experience is more than 18.5 years. The program has well equipped laboratories viz. Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Electrical Machines, Microwave Engineering Lab, VLSI Lab, Embedded System Lab, Instrumentation and Control Lab, DSP Lab, Analog and Digital Communication Lab. Electronics Telecommunication Engineering Student Association (ETESA) helps the students to arrange the various programs in the department. It leads to develop the leadership and managerial skills in the students. Every year students organize a technical event “TulTech”, in this event like Paper Presentation, Poster Presentation, Robo Race, Project Competition are conducted. Our alumni are now at the top position in various oraganizations.
In the last three decades, drastic changes have taken place in the field of Electronics and Computer Engineering. These changes have revolutionized the life of masses.
Electronics Technology has entered in all the walks of life. This technology finds its applications in Consumer, Industrial, Civil, Military, Medical and in many more fields. Today, in many fields, we can’t imagine Automation without the use of Electronics.
The Department of Electronics and Telecommunications has designed a unique program of B.Tech.(ECE) approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), New Delhi. that not only develops the Industry needed expertise in the chosen domain but also helps to acquire a professional attitude, effective communication skills, leadership qualities, management skills and an ability to use engineering expertise for solving social issues using Gandhian philosophy.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
1. Able to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and core engineering in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
2. Able to apply knowledge related to Electronic Devices & Circuits, Electromagnetic, Digital Signal Processing, Communication Engineering, control systems, VLSI design and Embedded Systems etc., in the design and implementation of applications in E&TC engineering.
3.Able to solve complex Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering problems, using latest technology along with analytical and managerial skills to arrive appropriate solutions, either independently or in team.
Other Courses Offered By STBCET
Shri Tuljabhavani College Of Engineering
Tuljapur-Naldurg Road, Osmanabad, Maharashtra 413601
Principal: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com